SNAPSHOTS: Re-thinking the way we teaching writing while embracing technology
KYSTE 2014 Presentation
- Click HERE FOR PRESENTATION SLIDES
- Click HERE for Cheat Sheets on Apps mentioned, PLUS MANY MANY MORE!!!
- How to create POW TOONS
- Please visit www.ekuwritingproject.org for more information about the Kentucky Writing Project Summer Technology Academies where you get an iPad mini and three days of training!!!!
SAMR Model: KWP SUMMER TECH CONFERENCE
Tech DEMO for SI: May 18, 2013: Weebly's Wooble through the Weight of our Work
- Watch Video above, then video below
- Exam website and how it's used in classroom: I use this website as a point of central command for my students. It's pretty awesome when it comes to communication and responsibility on the student. There are no excuses because everything I give them in class and everything we discuss in class is located on the website. Once your words are published, the kids (and parents) have the responsibility placed on them.
- High lights of the website: the assignment form application. I use assignment forms as a way of students to submit work. I use these for my bell work, homework submission, surveys, tests, and parent contact forms.
- Blogs: I use blogs as a weekly forum for students to communicate and expand their ideas beyond the classroom.
- Create your websites and develop them for your classrooms and for the EKUWP! Good luck!
Screen Casting Workshop for EKUWP
What is screen casting?